Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Just in...Trainer Moves in to Pets in the City


As anyone who shops at Pets in the City knows, Jamie our Groomer just became a Dog Trainer (graduated from Animal Behavior College). She will start classes in the Spring...to be held outside in the Soulard Neighborhood. Jamie also offers private one-on-one classes.


In addition to Jamie...we just joined forces with long-time trainer, Vera Lukas (http://www.bark4vera.com/). Vera will be setting up shop on the 2nd floor of our store. She will be offering small group classes (no more than 4 dogs), as well as one-on-one's. Also, Vera is a Reiki Master and a Pet Aromatherapy guru. She plans to hold many seminars soon.


2 comments:

Albert's mum said...

Hooray! My favorite pet store has a blog. Make sure you list my blog as one to visit! I'll come to see you soon. Love, Albert

Albert's mum said...

Hooray! My favorite pet store has a blog. Make sure you list my blog as one to visit! I'll come to see you soon. Love, Albert