Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Dog's itch is not scratched!


As many of you know, I recently left St Louis to move to Southern Massachusetts. Being the owner of Pets in the City had me spoiled...I had non-stop access to the best pet products around! I tried to foresee what items I would need out here and brought them with me. However, one thing that I forgot was a good shampoo. I had been so used to sneaking my trio into the store after we were closed to give them all baths with my favorite staple: Eqyss Microtek Shampoo. We're having a hard time finding it out here, and my dogs are all itchy and scratchy from the sand fleas at the beach. Help me Eqyss!!! Where are you in Massachusetts?!?! //www.eqyss.com/pet_microtek_shampoo.asp In case people do not already realize this...the Pets in the City pet wash keeps Eqyss on hand for everyone to use freely while giving a self-wash to their pet!

No comments: